Tuesday, 18 January 2011

136

I'm starting fresh.

I'm going to Ayia Napa in July with the year, and i want to be around 120.
This means i have to lose 16lbs.
It is definitely do-able.

So my plan for this month is:
- Three meals a day
- fruit and veg
- smaller portions
- no snacking
- no chocolate
- nothing fried

And to do half an hour of exercise three times a week.

I don't want to push myself really hard, because whenever i do that, i fail.
I want this to be sustainable.

Today:

Breakfast- Shredded wheat and skimmed milk, half a glass of apple juice
Lunch - Smoked Mackerel salad, low fat yoghurt, clementine
Dinner- Jacket potato with ham and grated cheese, salad, fruit salad.

So, thats my plan!
I'm trying to get away from overdoing it, i just want to be healthy.

I hope you guys are doing well. x x

2 comments:

  1. welcome back my lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi where is your original blog xx :)

    ReplyDelete